Saturday 30 December 2017

Camper Van Awning Prototype

This is a Youtube video of the awning I am making for the little campervan. I have made it out of an old tent that is why it looks so grubby. It is just the prototype. I am hoping to meet a wealthy woman in the New Year who will buy me some new material and using this awning as the template I shall have something beautiful.

It seems to me that since I bought this little van the weather has been mostly wind and rain. The paddock is flooded and as you can see very muddy. The weather must soon settle into a dry calm period surely? Mia the German Shepherd and I want to start on our travels but I would rather not go when the whole country is water-logged.

A Happy New Year to you. Thanks for sticking with me. Perhaps my travels will inspire me and I will start to write more frequently again?

https://youtu.be/ruRHWKyW6Ok

                                                                                                           John.









3 comments:

  1. Love the way you talk to Mia. I am impressed with your work and will look round for a rich lady to help you finish the project.

    Wishing you health and happiness in the coming year. I can't believe time is flying so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live on an island- OK, a big island, but waterlogged is in the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the video yesterday and then had to get away from the computer suddenly. I never got back. Your awning will work well. You need to teach Mia to wipe her feet before she eneters your boudoir.

    ReplyDelete