Wednesday 15 February 2017

Bread Oven Update 3


30% chance of rain the forecast said. Wrong again. It's pissing down. I make that 100%. Managed to do a little bit on the bread oven project though. I was going to use compost to make a former for the dome. Changed my mind and used some thick cardboard instead. It seems to be doing the job so far. I will set fire to the cardboard if I can't get it out after. The bricks are almost at the vertical now. Quite difficult to keep them in place. Soon though they will start holding themselves together and adding strength - he says hopefully.
There is a chance this rain wont last long. I don't know what percentage they give for it stopping? Oh, it just stopped. Must get on. See you later.




John.




3 comments:

  1. It is coming along so nicely. I am getting excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing well, John. You must be pleased with your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is doing well. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete