Friday 26 February 2016

Ladies' Undergarments


There is an advert for ladies’ lingerie on my blog page. Why? It is absolutely outrageous! I ain’t been looking at ladies’ underwear. I thought these ads were generated by the things we show an interest in? I have NOT, I repeat NOT been perusing ladies’ lingerie on the internet. This particular advert shows a pretty and curvaceous young woman wearing a rather fetching bra and panties matching set in pale blue with exciting lacy edging. Not that I’m interested. Of course when I say exciting I am not referring to my own reaction to it, but I suppose some people might find it exciting. The material is satin as far as I can make out. I tried to zoom in for a closer look but it just made the picture blurry. Not that I’m at all interested.

Sadly, I cannot remember the last time I saw a pair of knickers. Not on this computer or in real life. Except I have seen knickers on a washing line but when this occurs I quickly avert my eyes lest anyone sees me accidentally looking interested and thinks I am a knicker fetishist.

The reason I mention this lingerie advert is, if it comes up on your computer when you read my blog I want you to know I don’t look at ladies’ underwear pages on the internet okay? Not that there is anything wrong with doing that. I mean, you know. Whatever floats your boat and all that. Very exciting to look at some of those ladies, especially in my opinion the fuller figured ones. Not that I do look. Live and let live that’s my philosophy.

But anyway, that advert, it’s nothing to do with me. Let’s leave it there okay? The subject I mean, not the advert.




4 comments:

  1. You're lucky, I've been getting funeral adverts.
    lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that YOU find it interesting or anything but it would be nice if you could simply enjoy it. Just where are these advertisements anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting Leicester Heavy Haulage ads popping up on every site I visit. Not that I want to do business with them, I don't have any heavy loads to move, nor do I need storage space or the services of a garage. I happened to visit my ex employers site to glean some additional information for a blog post. Mind you, I would rather look at big trucks than ladies panties :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men's vests are my thing.... not that I know anything about them, you understand.

    ReplyDelete