Thursday 25 February 2016

Deactivate And Reactivate.

I have just deactivated my Facebook page. I enjoy Facebook but I have been spending far too much time on it. How long will it be before I start missing my Facebook friends? I don't know.

But the good news is I will hopefully be able to get back into blogging again. And I want to thank those of you who have stuck with me despite my tardiness.

Well, it is a nice sunny day and I am off for a walk with Mia the German Shepherd. She is patiently waiting.











The beautiful Mia.




4 comments:

  1. Mia is a beautiful dog, and I'll bet that she is a faithful canine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I missed your amusing posts.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a facebook page that I seldom use. I would feel compelled to reply to every comment or quote or funny picture sent to me. I do not have that kind of time. At any rate facebook's loss will assuredly be our gain. I think you will enjoy keeping us amused too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't activate the FB page, I just don't go there. Great to see you back again, John.

    ReplyDelete