Wednesday 24 August 2011

A Sentimental Old Guy Singing.


This is me singing 'Beautiful Boy'. I was having a moment of emotional and sentimental nonsense. I have no idea why the same thing has been loaded twice. Unless Blogger really rates it and wants to make absolutely certain that you don't miss it. Yes, that must be it.
Sorry about the guitar being out of tune, that is quite normal for me. Maybe it will be OK by the time it gets to you. Blogger is still acting strangely. So I thought, why not me too? With a bit of luck this might not even reach you. Fingers crossed. Here goes.

This video is not working for everyone. If you can be bothered, try my You Tube channel. Type waggonerjohn into search.

8 comments:

  1. Great song... a favorite. Especially if you have a son and are a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed that immensely. Nice voice, John. Good job it was posted twice because the first one packed up half way through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed that! Isn't blogland a wondeful place?
    Jane x
    PS I'll never be singing on my blog....you're safe from that torture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I got was a Video Unavailable...Try again Later message. I am bummed.:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am feeling left out. I can't find your song anywhere. I was excited to hear you sing and... nothing. I will check again but maybe you can find a way for those of us who can't find it to have access.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried reading your post in another server. I got the two video windows but both said the video is unavailable. I am going to try one more. If that one doesn't work, I guess I'll have ro give up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't get it here either, John. I'll have to go to the site. Do you really want me to come back and comment? Maa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice John, you have a very soothing voice.

    *Type in waggonerjohn as one word peeps and his page will come up.*

    ReplyDelete