Thursday 26 May 2011

Thanks For Following This Lazy Writer.

I just wanted to let you, my loyal followers, know that I have tried several times tonight to repost an old blogpost. Well I am feeling tired and didn't think I would be at my best so decided to take the easy and possibly cheeky way out. However I can't seem to get it to publish. It says I have published successfully, but I'm blowed if I can find it.
So if in the morning you find three copies of an old post clogging up your computer, I'm afraid it's my fault. With a bit of help from Blogger.
Also I seem to have lost all my followers. I suppose you are still out there somewhere floating around in cyber space. I hope you don't all get too light headed. I also hope that you will float back to me soon. It just wouldn't be the same without you.
While I'm on the subject of followers it would be nice if I could say thanks whenever someone joins up. Please believe me I have tried but Blogger won't let me do it. So to those I haven't thanked for signing up I do so now. Thank you. I do appreciate it very much.
Well there you are. At least that is something positive I have managed to achieve tonight. Hmm... Just wondering if I will be able to publish this?
That's it then. I have been punished for being lazy, and have ended up writing almost as much as I usually do. These computers. Arrgh! They do like to give us a bit of a runaround don't they?
Now just have to think of a title for this, and then I'm off to bed with Mr Charles Dickens, and Mr Pickwick.
Now stop that! Really! Can't a chap read in bed?

2 comments:

  1. My followers have gorn and disappeared too...must be one heck of a party somewhere!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes a little nonsense is a good thing. The Pickwick Papers was my favorite Dickens work. Read and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete